Western Red Cedar Pergola Kit
Western red cedar is a beautiful light amber color with a wonderfully appealing fragrance that adds another dimension to its qualities. Two of the top reasons for choosing western red cedar for pergola wood are: 1) that it’s highly resistant to decay, and 2) that it withstands severe elements. These reasons make this wood type ideal for outdoor use, and it is used in situations where exposure to the elements is continually severe. It is lightweight with close, even grain, and is easily worked and can be finished smooth with little effort. This type of cedar takes paints and stains very well. Paint or stain can be applied to western red cedar as soon as you receive the pergola kit. Western red cedar is sustainably harvested in North America. No maintenance pergola.
One of Kind
PERGOLAS AND ARBORS
Whether you go simple and economical, or fancy and more sophisticated, we can build a free-standing arbor or pergola to suit your vision.
- Rough Sawn
- Naturally Insect and rot-resistant
- Able to withstand severe elements.
- Performs best in dry climates
- Light amber in color, will turn gray over time if not water sealed or stained
- Takes paints and stains well and can be painted, stained or water sealed immediately
- Contains no chemicals and is 100% natural; wonderfully appealing fragrance
- Rustic Look
We Believe in Quality
get in touch
M-F: 8am – 5pm
Sat: Call for Appointment