The Benefits Of Aluminum
Also, aluminum pergolas are lighter and don’t require ground anchoring like cedar pergolas do. Assembling an aluminum pergola is generally easier than assembling a cedar one since the tall poles are much lighter. An aluminum pergola could be placed on a wooden deck, while a wood pergola probably could not.
One of Kind
PERGOLAS AND ARBORS
Whether you go simple and economical, or fancy and more sophisticated, we can build a free-standing arbor or pergola to suit your vision.
- Aluminum Pergola Features and Options:
- Roll-formed Aluminum with an embossed wood grain finish
- Will not rot, warp or need repainting
- Single Beam (3x8) Standard on 8 and 10’ wide pergolas, Double beams on 12’ and up
- Choice of 4 end cuts: Angled, Scroll, Deluxe and Flat
- 4 Color Choices: White, Adobe, Wicker and Aged Bronze.
- Standard and Custom Sizes available
- Choice of 4 end cuts: Standard, Scroll, Deluxe and Flat
- 9 Post Styles to Choose
We Believe in Quality
get in touch
M-F: 8am – 5pm
Sat: Call for Appointment